Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber as seen in Star Wars : Revenge of the Sith.
This is a saber replica, custom built with a tremendous precision and detail, inspired by Obi-Wan's lightsaber design. The design is very similar to the one in Revenge of the Sith. Previously we had a black neck like in Clone Wars but from now on we ship the bronze neck design like in EpIII.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
THIN NECK SABER WARNING : this lightsaber features a thin neck type of emitter. The blade sits very high and thus is not held as strongly as most sabers will hold a blade. We do not advise using this saber for dueling but more for cosplaying, twirling or showcasing.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : for the coders amongst you, completely customizable effects and styles thanks to the Proffie v2.2 board, here with one function button. There's no better neopixel lightsaber than this. If you like getting your hands dirty (mostly your keyboard) and mod the things around you to suit your needs, you'll love this !
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 29.8cm / 11.7 inches in length
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. SINCE NOVEMBER 2022 blade format is 7/8" instead of the standard 1". Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for all 7/8" blades.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.