The Skywalker is a revisited version of Luke's lightsaber. It takes inspiration in its design and keeps the big bulky button away so that you can have a comfortable grip and duel with it.
The perfect cosplay and dueling saber for those who feel strongly connected with Master Luke. We keep a low price on this one because we know how much you love it. Note that due to the design of the short emitter, the blade doesn't sit very deep in the hilt, meaning you may want to be less brutal when dueling with it. We specifically recommend this saber for medium dueling.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 27cm / 10.6 inches in length
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : it's our 1 inch diameter standard, then you choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for Standard sabers and 3mm for Premium and Deluxe sabers.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.