Choose between the two Ahsoka inspired lightsabers or take the whole set ! These are the designs from Ahsoka's sabers in Rebels, The Mandalorian and Ahsoka.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH PROFFIE !
Both sabers have d-ring for belt attachement as well as a covertec wheel for the long hilt. You can choose between the two models or take the dual sabers option. Shipping cost will exceptionally be cut down for the dual sabers set so we make it the same price as one saber. Jump on the opportunity!
The size of the blade you choose as well as the version will be the same for the two sabers if you choose the dual set. For two different blade length please contact us in the chat after ordering and we'll put a note on your order.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
To see how these sabers recharge please check out our Youtube guide here.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : for the coders amongst you, completely customizable effects and styles thanks to the Proffie v2.2 board, here with one function button. There's no better neopixel lightsaber than this. If you like getting your hands dirty (mostly your keyboard) and mod the things around you to suit your needs, you'll love this !
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 29cm / 11.4 inches for saber 1, 22.5cm / 8.8 inches for saber 2. Weighs approx. 435g / 0.95lbs for saber 1, 340g / 0.75lbs for saber 2.
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Blade format is 7/8" instead of the standard 1". Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for all 7/8" blades.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
Key criterias for duelists is Handling and Weight, for cosplayers it is Style and ease of Maintenance, and for collectors it is mostly Style.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.
THE STAR WARS CAST AND DIRECTORS
LOVED OUR SABERS
Entertainment Weekly trusted us to bring top quality sabers for their video interviews. The cast and crew of Star Wars series like Ahsoka and The Acolyte had so much fun with our lightsabers. Jude Law said they "looked awesome", Jon Favreau wanted to make sure the lightsabers were accurate before sitting on the chair, Rosario Dawson, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Andy Serkis and many more played with them for so long. If they loved 'em, you'll love them too !