Choose between the two Ahsoka inspired lightsabers or don't choose and take the whole set ! These are inspired from the sabers she owns in Rebels and in The Mandalorian.
Both sabers have d-ring for belt attachement. You can choose between the two models or take the dual sabers option. Shipping cost will exceptionally be cut down for the dual sabers set so we make it the same price as one saber. Jump on the opportunity! The size of the blade you choose as well as the version will be the same for the two sabers if you choose the dual set.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : option not available, Proffie cannot be installed on these sabers.
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : Saber 1 is 29.5cm / 11.6 inches in length, Saber 2 is 22.8cm / 9 inches in length. Width of blade is 7/8".
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Blade format is 7/8" instead of the standard 1". Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for all 7/8" blades.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.