The Darksaber as seen in The Mandalorian is our brand new 2023 addition to the catalogue. And it's now also available in Baselit, on top of the Neopixel options already there at launch.
The flat blade used for this saber makes it improper for dueling use. Don't fight with it, it is not made for it and will break. This version comes with an awesome neopixel blade, custom made to mimic the specific look of the darksaber. Our partners at Nexus have nailed it ! No other manufacturer have done it this good.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : for the coders amongst you, completely customizable effects and styles thanks to the Proffie v2.2 board, here with one function button. There's no better neopixel lightsaber than this. If you like getting your hands dirty (mostly your keyboard) and mod the things around you to suit your needs, you'll love this !
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 31.5 cm / 12.4 inches in length, weighs approx. 970 g / 2.13 lbs
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : the blade is 82cm long and 1.2cm thick
Key criterias for duelists is Handling and Weight, for cosplayers it is Style and ease of Maintenance, and for collectors it is mostly Style.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.
THE STAR WARS CAST AND DIRECTORS
LOVED OUR SABERS
Entertainment Weekly trusted us to bring top quality sabers for their video interviews. The cast and crew of Star Wars series like Ahsoka and The Acolyte had so much fun with our lightsabers. Jude Law said they "looked awesome", Jon Favreau wanted to make sure the lightsabers were accurate before sitting on the chair, Rosario Dawson, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Andy Serkis and many more played with them for so long. If they loved 'em, you'll love them too !