Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber as seen for the first time in Star Wars IV : A New Hope.
This is a saber replica, custom built with a tremendous precision and detail, inspired by Obi-Wan's lightsaber design in A New Hope. Perfectly on time for the new limited series Obi-Wan Kenobi. An epic lightsaber that gave us the biggest dreams as kids (well for me still as an adult 🤣)
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
THIN NECK SABER WARNING : this lightsaber features a thin neck type of emitter. The blade sits very high and thus is not held as strongly as most sabers will hold a blade. We do not advise using this saber for dueling but more for cosplaying, twirling or showcasing.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : for the coders amongst you, completely customizable effects and styles thanks to the Proffie v2.2 board, here with one function button. There's no better neopixel lightsaber than this. If you like getting your hands dirty (mostly your keyboard) and mod the things around you to suit your needs, you'll love this !
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 29.6 cm / 11.6 inches in length, weighs approx. 540 g / 1.19 lbs
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : it's our 1 inch diameter standard, then you choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for Standard sabers and 3mm for Premium and Deluxe sabers.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
Key criterias for duelists is Handling and Weight, for cosplayers it is Style and ease of Maintenance, and for collectors it is mostly Style.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.
THE STAR WARS CAST AND DIRECTORS
LOVED OUR SABERS
Entertainment Weekly trusted us to bring top quality sabers for their video interviews. The cast and crew of Star Wars series like Ahsoka and The Acolyte had so much fun with our lightsabers. Jude Law said they "looked awesome", Jon Favreau wanted to make sure the lightsabers were accurate before sitting on the chair, Rosario Dawson, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Andy Serkis and many more played with them for so long. If they loved 'em, you'll love them too !