The Newcomer is part of our entry range lightsaber. Simple in design, subtle and perfect for dueling.
Easy to manipulate, comfortable and good looking. The Newcomer will surely be a great lightsaber for the duelists amongst you. You have a choice of color styles for your hilt. Customize it to make it your own.
Note : This saber is not compatible with our VHC components and accessories.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model with simpler electronics and blade, perfect if you only want to display the hilt or plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances.
- 🥈Premium : our most wanted option, features full led blade with rich sounds and more complex effects. It's amazing straight out of the box. It's not as customizable as our Deluxe option, but you can still add more sounds to it.
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 24,5cm / 9.6 inches in length
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for Standard sabers and 3mm for Premium and Deluxe sabers.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.
All of our sabers provide the following :
- Removable polycarbonate blade
- Infinite RGB color scrolling
- Different sound styles and effects
- Volume control and mute function
- Smooth swing : these lightsaber are very motion sensitive and the humming sound of your saber reacts very precisely to every move you make.
- Hilts are mostly built with aluminium 6063 and CE certified
Our standard blades are 2mm thick and made for heavy dueling. Premium and Deluxe sabers have 3mm thick blades, although those sabers are not made for heavy dueling use as the led strips inside the blades can break. Additional blades can be purchased, offering different width, thicknesses and length.
- Standard blades are reflective tubes with a 12W LED baselit module in the hilt.
- Premium and Deluxe blades are neopixel blades, meaning they have a full length high density LED strip inside.
- Color choice is virtually unlimited with all versions as you can scroll through the RGB spectrum.
- Premium and Deluxe sabers give you access to tip drag effect and smooth lightup. Blaster effects, flash-on-clash and saber lockups are also effectively much better with the neopixel blades included in Premium and Deluxe sabers.
BATTERY AND BOARD
- The 3000mAh and 3600mAh batteries are rechargeable and provide around 2 to 8 hours of saber usage depending if it's a baselit saber, xenopixel or proffie and how you use it.
- Standard sabers last longer and are faster to recharge due to the simpler nature of their board and blade, and smaller battery.
- Some sabers have a USB recharge port, others have USB-C or a DC connector and some require you to take the battery out and recharge it.
- EVERY saber comes equipped with its recharge cable or battery charger.
THIS LIGHTSABER COMES WITH:
- ✅ The hilt
- ✅ The blade
- ✅ Battery
- ✅ Charging solution (cable or charger)
- ✅ Tools set
- ✅ Instructions manual
SOME VERSIONS ALSO GET:
- ☑ Premium & Deluxe : Free USB reader for mini SD
Expect your order to arrive in around 3 weeks.
It greatly depends on a vast number of factors such as peak periods, customs check, shipping delays, your delivery location... so this remains an estimate.
Also the current situation in 2022 in regards to raw materials shortages and COVID related shipping delays can greatly impact your order.
For an urgent order with a tight deadline we can't guarantee anything, if you wish to be sure, ask us in the chat if we know of current slowdowns in the manufacturing or shipping of our products.
More information is available on our dedicated Delivery, Taxes and Returns page.