Stormtroopers don't carry lightsaber but if they did that's what they'd look like. We are very fond of this look with some classic lightsabers design cues like the thin neck, control box and a visible crystal on the pommel.
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : not available for this model
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : for the coders amongst you, completely customizable effects and styles thanks to the Proffie v2.2 board, here with one function button. There's no better neopixel lightsaber than this. If you like getting your hands dirty (mostly your keyboard) and mod the things around you to suit your needs, you'll love this !
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 28,7cm / 11.3 inches in length
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : it's our 1 inch diameter standard, then you choose between 72, 82, 92 cm (28, 32 or 36 inches) for the length. Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for Standard sabers and 3mm for Premium and Deluxe sabers.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : a lot of academies and fencing federations request that the total length of your dueling saber stays between 100 and 110cm (39.4 to 43.4 inches). The blade usually sits inside the hilt for about 5 to 7 cm (2 to 3 inches). If you mean to use your saber in an official setting, be careful and choose the appropriate size, if you don't care for this, go for the longer blade length : 36 inches / 92 cm.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.