The lightsaber of the oldest and wisest master of the Jedi Temple. Master Yoda, or as we like to call him "My little green friend" has one of the smallest sabers out there. But "size matters not" !!
Another beautiful saber that's added to the lineup in 2022. We've all been so happy to see Yoda's saber reappear in The Book of Boba Fett, and now you can own this hilt. Because this hilt is such an exceptionally small format we equip it with a 7/8" blade and we strongly recommend you pick a 20" or 24" length. We still give you the possibility to take a longer 28" blade though. The movie accurate choice sits between 20 or 24".
Like all of our amazing sabers, this hilt is made of aluminium 6063. Every saber boasts stunning finishes on a great build with strong materials to offer either the best reproduction of a legendary design or a very comfortable and yet stylish dueling weapon.
Here's a simple breakdown of our available configurations. See our "Which version to choose ?" info box above for more details.
- 🥉Standard : the base model now with a Xeno 3 board, featuring rich sounds, lots of effects and customizable through a mobile app or via SD card. Standard sabers are baselit sabers with a lighter blade made for heavy dueling. Perfect if you plan on doing cosplay or stunt/duel performances or if you simply don't need the neopixel blade.
- 🥈Premium : it's our most wanted option! The same brand new Xeno 3 board but with a neopixel blade. The high density LED strip in the blade allows for an amazing look and tons of visual effects. Now customizable through a mobile app and, as usual, via the SD card.
- 🥇Deluxe : not possible for this saber due to the size of the hilt.
- 📐 Dimensions of the hilt : 18 cm / 7.1 inches in length, weighs approx. 380 g / 0.83 lbs
- 📐 Dimensions of the blade : choose between 52, 62 or 72cm (20, 24 or 28 inches) for the length. Blade format is 7/8" instead of the standard 1". Polycarbonate thickness is 2mm for all 7/8" blades.
- 📏 Recommended length of your lightsaber : this lightsaber is specifically made for cosplay or collecting. It won't do well in a duel due to the overall size of the hilt and blade fitted. We recommend you take the 20" or 24" blade with the Xenopixel board.
Key criterias for duelists is Handling and Weight, for cosplayers it is Style and ease of Maintenance, and for collectors it is mostly Style.
If you have any questions about our sabers feel free to reach out to us through the chat, we speak english and french.
THE STAR WARS CAST AND DIRECTORS
LOVED OUR SABERS
Entertainment Weekly trusted us to bring top quality sabers for their video interviews. The cast and crew of Star Wars series like Ahsoka and The Acolyte had so much fun with our lightsabers. Jude Law said they "looked awesome", Jon Favreau wanted to make sure the lightsabers were accurate before sitting on the chair, Rosario Dawson, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Andy Serkis and many more played with them for so long. If they loved 'em, you'll love them too !